-
March 4th, 2003, 06:44 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Apparently they are playing here on Thursday at the Drum bar at gy college,I know this cos I just found out we were playing it too...does anyone else know
and to the organisers...sort your promotion out its terrible...
-
March 4th, 2003, 10:17 PM
#2
Inactive Member
King Prawn? nahhh I dont think they are...
I know we are, Just are, FX02 are, Skyfish are, and a few others and a load of acoustic acts.. its for a HND project I believe, ask Paul Taylor about it I guess..
-
March 4th, 2003, 11:35 PM
#3
Inactive Member
who the fuck told pai and harry king prawn were playing then???
-
March 5th, 2003, 12:49 PM
#4
Inactive Member
King Prawn are not playing at the drum bar. There's no poster up or anything, a band called seed are playing on friday tho...
-
March 5th, 2003, 01:25 PM
#5
Inactive Member
i heard that king prawn were playing 2moro too, theres a massive roumor going round college
not that i give a fuck though
-
March 5th, 2003, 05:56 PM
#6
Inactive Member
none of the organisers know anything about King Prawn or Ants band playing at all.
Sounds like someones been spreading the poo-poo
-
March 5th, 2003, 07:42 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Apparently Harry was approached yesterday monday about playing and agreed cos he heard King Prawn were playing..but now we arent anyway cos we are writing some new stuff.That and hardly anyone will be there.
-
March 5th, 2003, 07:56 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
March 5th, 2003, 08:19 PM
#9
Inactive Member
its expected to get a large crowd considering its the drum actually, but I dunno..
who approached Harry anyways?
-
March 6th, 2003, 04:02 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I dont know..cos I am pissed off cos it has made me look like a tit for asking about it,seems like pretty cheap promotion if you ask me.....
dont forget Aerosmith.Park Lane 21st April all dayer 4pm til 2am!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks